Cesky Krumlov - Medieval Pearl Tour, Private Guided Tour From Prague
The Royal Town of Cesky Krumlov is high up on the must-see list. As if time has stood still, the wonderfully preserved Renaissance and Baroque houses tell tales of when the Czech lands were ruled by the Vitkovci, Rozemberg and Schwarzenberg aristocratic lineages.
The second-largest castle complex in Europe dominates Cesky Krumlov. In the 16 century, the original gothic castle was converted into a renaissance palace resplendent with vast Italian style gardens. Today the gardens are maintained in the style of an English park.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Personal tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (€10 per person)
- Lunch - We would be delighted to reserve seats for lunch à la carte for you in a traditional Czech restaurant and leave the food selection to you. Our guide will be happy to assist. Lunch price approx.€10P/P
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Second most important castle in the Czech Republic after Prague Castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation anywhere in Prague.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.