Cetinje: Private Tour of The Old Capital of Montenegro
During this tour you will have opportunity to visit Old Royal Capital of Montenegro - Cetinje and discover secrets and legends of Montenegrin Royalty. You will visit King Nikola Museum and Cetinje Monastery, very important religious and historical center of Montenegro. The Monastery treasures two great Christian relics: the hand of Saint John the Baptist and a piece of the Holy Cross. After visiting this little town, your will continue your way into direction of Negusi, village where great Montenegrin spiritual and poet Njegos was born. Here you will taste traditional Montenegrin food: domestic smoked ham, cheese and drink “medovina". After tasting, you will return back to Kotor via old Austrian “hair-pin” road, where you will have a small photo breaks for taking pictures of spectacular Boka Bay and for enjoying in a charming view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Saint Peter (Sveti Petar Cetinjski)
- Entry/Admission - Museum of King Nikola
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Depart from Kotor with guide assist into direction of Cetinje, Old capitol of Montenegro. You will have small photo break at the viewpoint situated on Braici, from where you will enjoy on the spectacular view of Budva Riviera. Arrival in Cetinje. Cetinje was founded in the 15th century by Ivan Crnojevic the last ruler of strong medieval state of Zeta, and it was the historical capital of Montenegro for five centuries.
Visiting Royal Palace of last Montenegro King Nikola from dynasty Petrovic and Cetinje Monastery, very important religious and historical center of Montenegro. Free time. Meeting with the guide and departure into direction of village Njegusi. Arrival on Njegusi. Degustation of traditional food - domestic smoked ham, cheese and drink 'medovina'. Departure into direction of Kotor. Arrival in front of the Old town Kotor.
Departure Point :Kotor Old Town
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.