Chacahua National Park
Join us for an incredible outdoor adventure! If you are going to be in Puerto Escondido don’t miss your chance to visit one of the most amazing places in Mexico. The national park of Chacahua is a magical island, full of fauna and flora from start to finish!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido, Playa Carrizalillo, Puerto Escondido 71980 Mexico
We will pick you up at 8:00 am from your hotel and we will travel north for 45 minutes until we reach the town of Zapotalito. Here we will enjoy an amazing boat ride through the lagoons visiting the 5 islands before reaching Chacacha. We will go through small channels full of mangroves with a diversity of birds and wild animals along our trip. On arrival we will visit the Crocodile Sanctuary, which has over 3 species of alligators and Iguanas. then we will head back to the main island for lunch. There you will have free time to enjoy the island, snorkel in it’s clear waters, or swim in the oceanside! If you love nature Chacahua will take your heart and make you feel like if you were in a Disney movie! We will retunr in the late evening once again enjoying our boat trip through out the lagoon until reaching our land transport, which will take us back to Puerto Escondido.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us or provide you location or place of stay one day prior your tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring a swimsuit
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.