Chachalacas beach and sand dunes
In this journey to the Chachalacas beach, where 550 acres of sand dunes are the excitement of our visitors and the spectacular view of the ocean will make you stay and relax for the day. And having fun with 4x4 motorcycles sliding yourself throughout the sand dunes feeling the adrenaline in your body.
Our journey continues with the small town of “La Antigua” where you can have the opportunity to walk throughout history of the first city council and church in all Mexico and the house of Spanish Conquistador Hernan Cortez.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of 4x4 motorcycles in sand dunes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chachalacas Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chachalacas Beach, Barra de Chachalacas, Veracruz Mexico
550 acres of sand dunes
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Heroica Veracruz, Ver., Mexico
2: Boca del Río, Ver., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Plenty of drinkable water
- Long sleeves shirts, jeans or shorts
- Plenty of sun blocker
- An extra pair of clothes especially comfortable clothing easy drying.
- Swimming Suit
- Sun Cap
- Sun Glasses
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.