Chagres River Kayak Expedition From Panama City
Paddle these last twelve kilometers of the Chagres River on its way to the Caribbean Ocean in one of best Panama kayak adventure. In this circuit you will see some of main Panama Canal components such as the the Gatun Locks (not a visitor center), the Gatun Dam. You will also see Panama nature and wildlife at the wilderness Reserve of Forth San Lorenzo. And then, when we reach the Ocean we will visit one of Panama ruins attractions, Forth San Lorenzo. This fortress was built by Spaniard Conquistadores to seal this route from pirate incursions searching to attack Panama City located by the Pacific Ocean.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
We will paddle The Chagres River final section toward the Atlantic Ocean starting at Gatun Dam Spillway. At it we will be scouting for flora and fauna,and appreciating pristine jungle of San Lorenzo protected area. At the end of our journey we will visit Forth San Lorenzo, the biggest fortress built by spaniard conquistadores to seal the river entrance from pirate incursions.
• Fort San Lorenzo, Colon Panama
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up only from Panama City Hotels. We can pickups from Gamboa, Veracruz (Dream & Westin)) but there is an extra fee not included in given price.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.