Chakra Balancing & Healing Meditation
Join Michele Mattix, a certified mindfulness and meditation instructor and life-long meditator, for the meditation experience of a lifetime. We will be in some of the most incredible nature on Earth where you will experience a grounding ceremony and learn more about meditation. You will be guided through a meditation that will help you find inner peace and allow your spirit to soar among the red rocks. You will learn various meditation techniques and find the ones that work best for you. Michele will share tips for how you can make meditation a part of your daily life.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Zafu meditation cushion
What's excluded :
We will meet out on the land at an easy-to-get-to location on the red rocks. After a short, 5-minute walk, we will find a peaceful spot to get grounded and present. You will learn about the body's chakra system and how you can use meditation to focus your awareness on the physical, emotional, and energetic experience of each chakra to bring balance and well-being. You will learn the 5 essentials of meditation and be guided through a 25-minute chakra meditation. This experience is great for new and experienced meditators.
• Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park, 2650 Pueblo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86339
Departure Point :2650 Pueblo Dr, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/9/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the pandemic, we are only working with private groups of 1 or 2 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.