Challenge of the Basque pelota. All modalities.
The most complete experience to understand, learn and play ball from all angles and all modalities. There are professional athletes whom you can challenge.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the ball experiences and the lift-off matches
- Entry/Admission - Galarreta Jai-Alai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azkoitia, Azkoitia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
In this town, near the Gipuzkoan coast, great camepons have been born from handball. For this and for the great fans that are in him, he is considered the cradle of the ball at hand. In a brief walk through the town you will see different frontons where this sport is practiced, to culminate with the frontons of Oteiza. The great Basque sculptor designed an urban space that represents the different forms of Basque pelota. And, in turn, the different Basque provinces. To finish in this town, there will be an experience with a former professional baseball player who will teach you to play this sport and you can challenge him. You dare?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galarreta Jai-Alai, Jauregui Bailara, 25, 20120 Hernani Spain
Discover another type of Basque pelota. This time you will see how the lift is played. You will learn to play with a professional and attend live matches, where in addition to enjoying the show you can bet on a team and win extra money, or not!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any type of accommodation where you are within the province of Gipuzkoa.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 8/10/2022
Thursday: 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.