Cham Culture Traces _my Son Joining Tour
The original territory of Vietnam before 15th century is ended at the North of Central Vietnam, at that time the Cham people, who live in Central and Southern Vietnam as an ethnic group now, was the landlord. This culture is unique and left behind so many remarkable sites and traces, of which the towers at My Son, a holy land in the neighbourhood of Hoian, deserve at least a half-day trip to study.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- In the morning, (exact time advised upon the reconfirmation), we will pick you up in your hotel in Hoi An and head to My Son, where the hidden treasure of Cham Culture. My Sơn was a site of religious ceremony for kings of the ruling dynasties of Champa, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes. Since it has been discovered and researched by the Viet and international archeologists and experts, it is now marked as a must-to-go place in Hoi An and neighborhood. Thanks to the miracles of the constructions here, their charm and their similarity with other artworks in Southeast Asia, My Son has been designated by UNESCO a World Heritage in late 20th century for many years. The tour ends at your hotel in Hoian.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The order of program subjects to change without prior notice
- Pick up at the hotel located in Hoian downtown
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.