Chamonix and Mont Blanc Guided Day Trip from Geneva
Take a ride on a panoramic bus with a glass top in order to enjoy the wonderful view of the Alps mountains.
Enjoy a cable car full of sensation and a mountain cogwheel to see the glacier. A once in a lifetime experience.
The cable car will take you up 3842 meters, you have access to different terraces, you will just across the majestic Mont Blanc to snap a picture.
For lunch, have free time and try a typical savoy speciality.
Explore the stunning mountain resort before ridind the mountain train to the Ice of Sea: largest french glacier.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Coach round trip
- Cable car ticket with skip the line
- Mountain cogwheel train to the glacier
- Magnificient views on the Alps
- Bottled water
- Visit the french mountain village of Chamonix
- Entry/Admission - Aiguille du Midi
- Entry/Admission - Montenvers - Mer de Glace Train
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Passport Needed! Our office is Just in front the Bus Station, you will meet your guide and board the bus
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 100 Place de l Aiguille du Midi Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Ride up the cable car and discover a spectacular panoramic view of the Chamonix Valley and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3842m ! On a clear day, you may even see the Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland – it’s even found on packages of delicious Toblerone chocolate. If it’s open, you can try the unique adventure: "Step into the Void" BREATHTAKING!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montenvers - Mer de Glace Train, 35 Place de la Mer de Glace Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Board the charming red cog railway up to Montenvers, you’ll enjoy fabulous views of Mer de Glace. This magnificent glacier is 4 miles (7km) long and averages just under a mile wide. Surrounded by the impressive summits of Les Drus, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Grands Charmoz, The Montenvers site is a natural living witness of climate change of our era.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Keytours SA, Rue François-Bonivard 8, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Cable car forbidden under 2 years
- passport is necessary
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.