Chamonix Mont Blanc Paragliding Experience in the Alps from Geneva
Visit Chamonix Mont Blanc, the most famous ski resort in France in a unique way.
Fly over the Alps mountains for an unforgettable experience.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience will be remembered for the rest of your life.
Paragliding tandem flight one of the must-do activities in Chamonix. Count with a professional paragliding instructor to help you take to the sky above Chamonix. The introductory tandem flight is usually a serene experience with just the sounds of the wind to accompany the beautiful scenery of the Chamonix valley.
The flight will be between 15 and 30 minutes.
In the afternoon, explore this stunning mountain resort at your pleasure. Capture the views of the snowy peaks and taste a local savoyard meal in the typical restaurant around the village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tandem paraglide flight over the Alps
- Bus ride from Geneva
- Cable car fees if option selected
- Free time in Chamonix village
- Views on the Alps mountain
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - KeyTours S.A.
- Entry/Admission - Air Sports Chamonix, Parapente
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Aiguille du Midi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Meet your guide and boar the bus
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 100 Place de l Aiguille du Midi Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
If the option selected - Jump into the cable car direction the submits and fall in love of the spectacular landscape. The Aiguille du Midi just in front the Mont-Blanc allow you to see the French, Swiss & Italian Alps at the same time!
Do not miss the famous step into the void: BREATHTAKING!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Air Sports Chamonix, Parapente, 24 Avenue de la Plage, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
Meet you instructor and let's go for a paraglide flight over the Alps! A unique experience, we will say, a life experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mont Blanc, Chamonix France
Enjoy a free time in this typical alpine village in the earth of the Alps!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready in the lobby between 8 and 8h20, the driver does different hotels, don't forget your passport. The bus will say Swisstours
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or the refund of the flight only not the transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions unless it's very windy, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you wear warm sports clothes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Do not carry bags during the flight
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.