Champagne & Reims Tasting Day Trip from Paris
Tantalise your taste buds with a full-day tour from Paris to the heart of France’s famous Champagne region. Visit the UNESCO-listed town of Reims, where centuries of French kings were crowned at the Gothic Notre-Dame de Reims cathedral. At a top-rated winery, learn about the traditional Champagne-making process and sip several different kinds of the beloved bubbly paired with a gourmet multi-course lunch of traditional delicacies. It’s a fantastic way to experience the one and only home of authentic French Champagne.
You will visit three different champagne tastings and have a lunch at the local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Up to 8 Glass of Champagne
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Includes a multi-course gourmet lunch of regional specialties which includes starter, main and dessert!
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Cellars tour and tasting at Moet & Chandon or other famous champagne houses
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - Moet et Chandon
What's excluded :
- Wine purchases (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, 3, rue Guillaume de Machault, 51100, Reims France
Transfer from Paris to the historic city of Reims. Upon arrival, walk around the city, and then go inside to the unique Reims Cathedral on a small guided tour. Learn about its importance in French history as the traditional coronation place for the kings of France. Marvel at the masterpiece of gothic architecture, and hear about some of the treasures contained within its walls. Even Joan of Arc herself, made her way to Reims. She persuaded Charles VII to move all the troops through the city and they did, it was then in the Reims Cathedral, where Joan declared Charles VII as her king.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hautvillers, Hautvillers, Marne, Grand Est
Visit the village where the monk who “created” the champagne lived at the Benedictine abbey in Hautvillers at the time of his invention the village in France's Champagne region, not far from Èpernay, is generally regarded as the birthplace of the bubbly. But like many historical claims, the night they invented champagne appears more fanciful than fact. Learn about the history of its namesake and have a chance to sip some fine vintage champagne.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Epernay, Epernay, Marne, Grand Est
You will visit one of the most famous champagne houses in the region. Learn how Champagne is made, from the pruning of the grapevines to the grape pressing, blending, and wine storage. See ancient cellars filled with glass containers and valuable contents gathering dust.
After fun and games as well as all types of champagne and delicious food, your guide will bring you back home to Paris where another adventure awaits!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moet et Chandon, 20 avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Next, transfer to the legendary vineyards of the Champagne you will have a chance to try different types of champagne in a guided experience with the local professionals and discover the gastronomy of this beautiful region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Reims, Reims, Marne, Grand Est
Visit the charming city of Reims
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all clients from their hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Drinking age is 18; those under 18 years of age will be offered a variety of nonalcoholic grape juices
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the low season (January - March) MOET ET CHANDON might be replaced by other famous champagne houses: Pommery, G.H MUMM, Veuve Clicquot, Mercier
- Caves and wine cellars are usually cold around 45°F / 10°C; do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- It takes around 1.5 hours to reach the champagne region and close to 2 hours to go back to Paris depending on the traffic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.