Champagne Area Small Group Day Trip with Cellar Visits & Tastings from Paris
Discover the delights of Champagne both the drink and the region itself on this full-day excursion from Paris. You'll visit three different Champagne houses, including Moët & Chandon, to learn about production methods, see the cellars, and hear about the history of this beloved sparkling wine. Enjoy several tastings as well as lunch at local restaurant. Round-trip hotel transportation is provided so you don't have to worry about getting there
• Taste 8 different sparkling wines on a tour of the Champagne region from different wineries
• Visit the cellars of the famous Moët & Chandon or similar Champagne house such
as Veuve Clicqout, G.H. Mumm, Pommery, Mercier (depending on availability)
• Enjoy a 3-course lunch in one of the best restaurants of the champagne region and learn more about the gastronomy of France
• Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel
• Visit three different vineries and have tasting in each of them!
• Tickets and access to all houses
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 8 Glasses of Champagne
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cellars tour and tasting at Moet & Chandon or other famous champagne house
- Entry/Admission - Moet et Chandon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Early in the morning, the driver will pick you up from your hotel in a comfortable air conditioned minivan and you will start your tour with nice stories surrounding the region around you.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Epernay, Epernay, Marne, Grand Est
After the pick-up from your hotel in the morning, your trip will start, head for the heart of the champagne in a air-conditioned minivan to region of Épernay where you will start with a guided tour of Moët & Chandon, a prestigious French winery and Champagne house that produces Dom Pérignon. Learn about the history of its namesake and have a chance to sip some fine champagne.
Later stroll along the avenue de champagne towards your minivan while the guide tells you about a few other well-known houses around you and the champagne cellars underneath your feet. After boarding the minivan, visit the small local vinery meet the people behind the production of this great drink and a chance to taste their elegant and exclusive product and hear about the history of their champagne estate in a cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Moet et Chandon, 20 avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
This will include guided tour and tasting.
Sometimes it might not be available. So we offer other luxury houses to visit eg. G.H. Mumm et Cie, Veuve clicquot
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hautvillers, Hautvillers, Marne, Grand Est
Visit the village where the monk who “created” the champagne lived at the Benedictine abbey in Hautvillers at the time of his invention the village in France's Champagne region, not far from Èpernay, is generally regarded as the birthplace of the bubbly. But like many historical claims, the night they invented champagne appears more fanciful than fact. Learn about the history of its namesake and have a chance to sip some fine vintage champagne.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Clients will be picked up from their hotel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/30/2019 - 12/29/2020
12/30/2020 - 12/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- During the low season (January - March) MOET ET CHANDON might be replaced by other famous champagne houses: Pommery, G.H MUMM, Veuve Clicquot, Mercier
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Caves and wine cellars are usually cold around 45°F / 10°C; do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Most travelers can participate
- It takes around 1.5 hours to reach the champagne region and close to 2 hours to go back to Paris depending on the traffic.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.