Champagne Region Self Guided E-bike Tour to Hautvillers
Meet us at Le Clos Corbier our headquarter in Mareuil-sur-Ay, where your bike will be ready for you to ride and start you Champagne day. Our team will welcome you and provide you with our A la Française roadbook full of our local team’s tips and anecdotes: Must-see historical places to visit, nice typical villages and great picture spots… you will have all the information’s to enjoy a unique French experience!
Your e-bike will allow you to explore some of Champagne’s most remote locations. Enjoy breathtaking views on the UNESCO world’s heritage vines of Champagn. You will then discover the village of Hautvillers, birthplace of Champagne. Continue your exploration of Hautvillers by visiting the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon is buried. Experience a cycle down the Marne canal to make your way back to the Clos Corbier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roadbook with the itinerary
- E-Bike with bag and locker
- Bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the place of departure
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
The famous Church where Dom Perignon used to be a monk.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :12 Rue Corbier, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/16/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour in not adapted for kids under 16 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.