Champagne Trip from Paris with Tasting at Nicolas Feuillatte Famous Cellar
Take time out of your Paris vacation to discover the delights of the Champagne countryside on this full-day trip. Spend the morning in Éparnay, reputed to have the most expensive street in the world and home to iconic producers like Moët & Chandon and Nicolas Feuillatte. In the afternoon you’ll travel along the breath-taking Route de Champagne and visit Hautvillers where champagne was born. Finish your day in the family-owned chateau of Veuve Clicquot, where you will explore their cellars and sample 3 more of their champagnes before returning to Paris.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne cellars and champagne tasting
- Guided walking tour of Hautvillers
- Guided visit of a private champagne estate, complete with a Champagne tasting
- English-speaking tour guides
- Small groups of 25 people max
- Entry/Admission - Centre Vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte
- Entry/Admission - Champagne Le Gallais
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centre Vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Plumecoq, CD 40A, 51530 Chouilly, France
Depart from central Paris in the early morning aboard a luxury coach. Take in the rolling hills of the French countryside as you travel to Éparnay, your first stop of the day. You will visit the ultra-sleek new Nicolas Feuillatte House.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Champagne Le Gallais, 2 rue Maurice Gilbert, 51480 Boursault France
After lunch, your climate-controlled coach will take you through the vineyards to the birthplace of Dom Pérignon - Hautvillers. You’ll see the stone abbey where the monk first stumbled on his happy accident of champagne. From there you will be brought to the chateau of Veuve Clicquot to see how this family-owned operation runs. You’ll discover how the grapes go from the fields to end up in their signature bottles with the yellow label. After another tour of the cellars, you will be offered a selection of their finest champagnes for another tasting of the sublime bubbles before boarding your bus and returning to Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :164 Rue de Lyon, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant below 3 years old are not allowed ont his tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.