Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting
Spend a day in regional Victoria and come face-to-face with legends of Australian horseracing on this Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting from Melbourne. Visit 'Living Legends,’ a racehorse retirement village, home to Australia's favorite champion racehorses. Take in the views of the Macedon Ranges over a gourmet wood-fired pizza lunch and wine tasting at a country winery, and taste locally brewed beer at a classic 'Aussie' pub in Woodend. This is a perfect day trip from Melbourne for budding epicureans and lovers of horseracing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected areas)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All tasting fees
- Snacks - Morning Tea with generous sized scone
- Entry/Admission - Gisborne Peak Winery
- Entry/Admission - Woodlands Park
- Entry/Admission - Holgate Brewhouse
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gisborne Peak Winery, 69 Short Rd, Gisborne, Victoria 3437 Australia
Enjoy a wood-fired pizza lunch and wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Woodlands Park, Corner of Carnarvon Road and Woodlands Street, Essendon, Moonee Valley, Victoria Australia
Visit Living Legends, home to some of our favourite retired champion racehorses. Enjoy a Devonshire tea in the homestead.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Holgate Brewhouse, 79 High St, Woodend, Victoria 3442 Australia
See the microbrewery and join a beer tasting. Take time to explore the town of Woodend.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Russell Street Extension, Russell St Ext, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We may be able to pick up at other hotels. Please let us know where you are staying and we'll advise the closest pickup point
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.