Chandigarh Museum Tour with Tuk Tuk ride
Chandigarh adopted Urban serenity perfectly with marvellous architecture and has a lot of monuments and museums that help us know the city better.
We have picked up all the spilled museum across the city together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Museum Tour with Tuk Tuk Ride, an unmatched experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, development and current culture & lifestyle.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 2. Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
- Access to hidden lanes and places.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: International Dolls Museum, Sector 23B, Chandigarh India
The highlight of the tour will be followings
1. Le Corbusier Centre- a Museum with20th-century avant-garde architecture and design consists of work of Le Corbusier (the master planner of Chandigarh city) architecture, paintings, sculptures.
2. Visit famous museums of Chandigarh (Natural History Museum, Architecture Museum and Govt. Musume) showcasing a vivid image distinguishes the stage-wise emergence of the city from scratch.
3. High Court Museum - showcasing Court historical development journey undertaken by it to reach where it is today, also display stamps of the era.
4. Pierre Jeanneret - the first ever house built in Chandigarh, home of the city’s first chief architect serves as a museum and tells the story of Jeanneret’s creative genius.
5. International Dolls Museum- showcasing a large collection of dolls from around the world in traditional dress.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paryavaran Bhawan, 19B, Madhya Marg, 19B, Sector 19, Chandigarh, 160019, India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Pierre Jeanneret Museum, 57, Uttar Marg, Sukhna Lake, Sector 5, Chandigarh, 160005, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.