Chandragiri Cable car & History Of Patan Durbar Square day tour
Nepal is a marvelous country rich in flora and fauna is a paradise to the naturalist, the lover of wild animals and bird life. World Tourism Organization and the far reaching expeditions by the mountaineering team from different parts of the world spread the name of the land of Everest, the birth place of the Gautam Buddha and the home of the gallant Gurkhas to each and every corners of the world. Nepalese people and their traditional hospitality, cultural treasures and the jaw dropping majestic Himalaya and the age old tradition in the form of masterpiece of arts and crafts of great originality and quality testifies that traditional genius is still living. Folklore, festivals, music and dances can be appreciated all the year around Nepal.
Nepal offers exciting fascination owing to the vastness of natural panorama, the high standard of cultural achievements, the pleasant coolness of its climate, the uniqueness of its flora and fauna. It is truly a bewitching land of contrasts.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation ( Private, air conditioner )
- Professional guide and driver
- Bottle of water
- Pick up and drop entire tour
- Entry/Admission - Chandragiri Hills
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses - entrance fee Patan durbar square and cable car fee
- tipping guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
This trip is a really nice trip. We can go hiking to the top and come down in a cable car. The hiking will be very nice if the view is clear, we can see the stunning view of the mountains. Even, if the weather is not good or clear we can enjoy the natural aroma around us in the hiking. After about three hours of hiking around the dense forests we will reach to the top. It is situated at about 2500m of height above sea level. The top is a very joyful place with a temple, park, restaurant, view tower etc. We can see the magnificent view of Himalayas from the top. Returning on the cable car downwards will create a long lasting impression on anyone, floating above the dense forest.
Patan Durbar Square: Situated at the heart of Bhaktapur city, it becomes focal point for visitors. The Durbar Square with its ancient palaces, temples and shrines holds major attraction. There are three main chowks Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk and Kesar Narayan Chowk in the Durbar. Durbar Squire presents historical as well as culture history with architecture of Malla dynasty. It was listed as UNESCO World Heritage Monument in 1979 AD.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from around Kathmandu city Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.