Chandragiri Day Hiking
Chandragiri hill is 22 km from Thamel and 7 km from Thankot lies in the south-west of Kathmandu valley. Day Hiking is probably one of the most exciting new destinations for hiking day tours in Nepal. The hiking trail is filled with exotic forest and offers glamorous views of the Himalayas and traditional hamlets. The hiking expedition takes you to the alluring hill station of Chandragiri Hill to witness the magnificent views of the Himalayas. Chandragiri is an absolutely exquisite site that lies in Kathmandu. Chandragiri is rather famous as a viewpoint to view the stunning views of sunrise and sunset. Towering at an elevation of 2551 meters from the sea level, it is one of the most loved travel sites of Kathmandu.
Once you reach the top, you will have spectacular views of snow-capped mountains like Ganesh Himal, Mt. Manasalu, Langtang Ranges, Dorge Lakpa and many more towards the east corner. Also the view of Makawanpur district on the other side of the hilltop.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All kind of local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- All kind of rescue arrangements,
- All required documentation
- Transportation from Kathmandu-Thankot
- Experienced English speaking government license holder mountain trekking guide
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipments, insurance and other facilities to staffs
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Chandragiri Hills
What's excluded :
- Your Travel-Trekking insurance,
- Any others expanses which are not mentioned price include section etc.
- International airfare,
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whilst in Kathmandu,
- Nepal Entry Visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, illness which are not under our control,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipments etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
Chandragiri Cable Car is a gondola lift transportation system located in Chandragiri Municipality, Nepal. Opened on 2016, the Chandragiri Cable Car runs from Thankot to Chandragiri hills. The 2.4 km (9,095 ft) line has two stations. The cable car system consists of 38 gondolas that can carry 1,000 people per hour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
High Spirit Treks representative will pick up from you from hotel/Airport or other location inside Kathmandu ValleyAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.