Chandragiri Hill Day Trip from Kathmandu
The Chandragiri Hills Trip is a beautiful day trip that takes you to the hilltop through cable car to show you the panoramic view of tallest mountain range of Nepal from Annapurna to Everest. The trip is an escape from the beautiful chaos that Kathmandu presents to serenity, peace and nature. Bhaleshore Mahadev temple situated at 2520m gives a religous touch to the spot also making it religious destination to fellow theist. Besides, it maintains its historical importance as it was said that founder of modern Nepal, King Prithivi Narayan Shah prayed here before the unification of Nepal and conqueration of Kathmandu Valley. Presenting diverse experience, Chandragiri Hill offers you a bar at 2520m supposedly highest bar in the area. to visit in Nepal.
Chandragiri Day Trip experience is an hour drive from Kathmandu City and 15 minutes cable car ride to serene, peaceful and naturally, historically and religious landmark.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Cable Car Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandragiri Cable Car, 44619, चन्द्रागिरी 44619, Nepal
we will drive you, to the cable car station
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
You will spend 3 to 4 hours here. For more details please read tour details
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Chandragiri Vhaleswor Mahadev Temple, chandragiri hill top, Chandragiri 44600, Nepal
Located At the top of Chandragiri Hills
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any location inside Kathmandu valley. if you are more than 5km away from Kathmandu ring road additional pickup charge may be applied.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/6/2020 - 2/14/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Single Supplementary will be charged extra.
- We suggest to pay Cable car fee your self there on destination.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.