Chandragiri Hill Hike via Chapp Danda | Hike for Nepal
In an around Kathmandu Valley there are many beautiful places to hike. Among them, the Chandragiri Hill is the best hiking location. The Chandragiri Range spreads in the southwest of Kathmandu Valley.
The hiking will starts from Machhegaun Village at Kritipur which is 15 minutes ahead of MachheNArayan temple. You will be walking through the traditional village for half an hour. Then you will climb uphill through forests and hills until you reach the top of the hills. Chandragiri is an exotic destination and on a clear day, you could observe Mt. Api, Saipal to Everest, Makalu, Kanchanjunga Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa and Gaurishankar mountains range.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - We will be providing packed lunch and a bottled water.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chandragiri Hills
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Except our inclusion we won't be serving extra things.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
A hillock in the outskirt of Kathmandu Valley where the holy Bhaleswhor Temple is located. Travelers can relish upon the 360 views of Panoramic Himalayan Ranges.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paknajol Marg 26, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from anywhere in the valley. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.