Chandragiri to Taudaha Nature Day Hiking from Kathmandu
Exploring the Kathmandu Valley is a truly fascinating way to explore the beauty of the Mighty Himalayas. The Chandragiri to Taudaha Nature Day Hiking features all of the beauty of the world’s highest peaks, along with a cable car trip and two important Hindu pilgrimage sites. This trip can start at 8:30 am and easily take a full day with five hrs trekking duration, fantastic scenic views as well as a jungle experience.
Note: We cannot guarantee the trip if the Cable car stops due to technical problems or any other circumstances. A full refund will be provided or provide alternative hikes proposed by the operator.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional hiking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Inside ring road including Boudha part)
- Transport by private vehicle
- One way Cable car entry fee.
- Hygienic packed lunch at Chandragiri hike
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks except mention
- Personal insurance
The Chandragiri Nature Day Hiking Trip to Taudaha begins around 8:30 am when your representative of Himalayan Planet Adventures picks you up at your hotel and takes you by private vehicle to the start of the Chandragiri Cable Car. The journey to the top of Chandragiri Hill (Elev. 2,520 m) takes just 10 actions packed minutes as you rise above the jungles below. The higher the elevation, the more of the panoramic views of the lofty Himalayan peaks come into view. From on top, stand and gaze at the various mountain ranges from the Annapurnas in the west to Mt. Everest, the world’s tallest peak in the east. Here you will find the Bhaleshwor Mahadev Temple, a major pilgrimage site for Hindus.
After standing in awe of the amazing mountains, follow along the ridge for more incredible views of the Himalayas. After two hours, stop for tea at Jiban Safal Hotel before continuing on to the next pilgrimage site of Champa Devi for more great views. Continue on before turning down on the trail to Taudaha, The final hour descends through the jungles where wildflowers grow in abundance, taking one hour where your car awaits you. Total time is around nine hour’s full-day Hiking around Kathmandu.
• Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
• Taudaha Lake, Dakshin Kali Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels inside ring road including Boudha area.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual/Hiking gears
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.