Changu Narayan to Nagarkot Day Hiking in Kathmandu
The Changu Narayan to Nagarkot Day Hike will combine all of these events into one fantastic day hike. The journey begins at the beautiful village of Changu Narayan where time has stood still for nearly 1000 years. The streets are done in steps and flagstone pavement where craftsmen still work in traditional ways. The temple here is the oldest Hindu Temple in the Kathmandu Valley and the entire village is a UNESCO World Heritage site. From here, the walk past traditional farms along the Valley rim until you reach Nagarkot, famous for its sublime views of the Himalayas.
The Changu Narayan to Nagarkot Day Hike is the perfect way to really see the beauty as well as to appreciate the unique culture of the Himalayas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry fee at Changu and Nagarkot
What's excluded :
We drive from Kathmandu to Changu Narayan around 7:30 am after breakfast in the morning and visit the world UNESCO Heritage Sites of Kathmandu. This is on the top of the hill where you can see the beautiful view of the Mountains, local village and surrounding hill areas and Bhaktapur city.
After Exploring Changu Narayan Temple we start our 4 hrs uphill hike to Nagarkot. You will pass the village, scenic hiking trails and knowing the local culture, etc. You will reach Nagarkot Hill station which is a popular tourist destination. Nagarkot is popular to see the sunrise view, sunset view, Panoramic Mountain View and other hills. It is an amazing 4:30 hrs hiking trail and you will have much on the way to Nagarkot. After visiting Nagarkot you will drive back to Kathmandu and our day trip is concluding here.
• Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
• Nagarkot Nature Trail, Nagarkot Nepal
• Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail, Nagarkot Hillstation, Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
• Nagarkot Hiking, Kathmandu Nepal
• Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up all Hotel inside ring road include Boudhanath.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.