Chania Segway Night Tour
On this tour you will discover the beauty of the Old City and Harbor during the night with the graphical mystical narrow streets as long as the night life in the Harbor of Chania!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway Tour Leader
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour (6 persons)
- Headsets to hear historical info and the guide.
- Bottled water
- Souvenir photos taken from your tour leader
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- On this tour you will discover the beautiful Old City of Chania, and explore the Old Venetian Port. You will visit the Splantzia area which was the Turkish district of Chania – the central gathering place for the Turkish population and the exterior of the east Venetian walls, Kum Kapi area (a village of poor North African slaves used to live there in the old days) .This region was called in Turkish Kum Kapisi (Gate of the Sand) from the Venetian gate which is still preserved in our days. Today "Kum Kapi" is a developed district of the city which gathers thousands of visitors every summer who come to enjoy the view to the sea and the numerous cafeterias and restaurants.Historical information will be also available through the audio guide system.
The monuments you will see are: The Municipal Market of Chania, The Temple of Aghioi Anargyroi, The Temple of Aghia Ekaterini, The Dominican Temple of Aghios Nikolaos - Hiougkar Tzamisi (the Mosque of 'Igemonas'), Splantzia, The Gate and Rampart Sabbionara, Koum Kapi,The Venetian Walls,The Venetian "Neoria", The Grand Arsenal,The Byzantine Wall,Giali Tzamisi,The Jewish Synagogue,The Egyptian Lighthouse, The Navy Museum, The "Firka" Fortress.
Departure Point :Episkopou Chrisanthou 25, Chania 731 33, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Dress code is smart casual- flat shoes
- A current valid passport/ driving license/ id, is required on the day of the tour
- Every participant should be over 35kg (77,17lbs) until maximum 110kg (242,5 pounds)
- No alcohol consumption prior your tour
- The tour goes on the rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, we might wait a while to stop and to continue later or you can reschedule the tour another day and time, subject to availability. No refund is applicable
- Tour's starting time varies each month. You will receive a message for the tour's starting time.
- Arrive at the office 15-20min prior your tour starting time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- It is mandatory for the staff/guests to wear a mask within the office and during practice time (bring your own mask) -3 MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE Routine disinfection measures in place for all equipment and premises.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.