The largest natural lake in all of Mexico, enjoy its nature, its beautiful landscapes all over the riverbank and its excellent climate. Admire the most extraordinary landscapes, enjoy the traditional cuisine of the region, the famous typical sweets and their delicious “snows of carafe”.
The shore of Lake Chapala awaits you with its excellent climate and its natural reserves of flora and fauna.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Chapala Tour:
Attractions on the Chapala Tour:
- Punto Sao Paulo - Starting point at Punto Sao Paulo square, located in the financial zone of the city.
- Rancho De Vicente Fernandez - Meet Vicente Fernández's "Biggest Charra Store in Mexico".
- Chapala - e awaits the shore of Lake Chapala with its excellent climate and its natural reserves of flora and fauna.
- Ajijic - Tour in the picturesque town of Ajijic.
- Restaurant Bar Piedra Barrenada - Time to eat in a restaurant on the shore of the lake in "Piedra Barrenada", Jocotepec.
Chapala Malecon / Isla de los Alacranes / Ajijic Malecon
Operates: We will pass around 9:00 am to your hotel to take you to the starting point where we will board the vehicles bound for Lake Chapala at 10:00 am and return to Guadalajara at 5:00 pm. The return will be in central points to your hotel or home.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.