Charleston Ghosts of Liberty Guided Walking Tour
On Ghost City's Ghosts of Liberty Tour, you will see Haunted Charleston in a completely new way. You will view the Holy City through the paranormal lens of those who risked life and limb for Charleston, and for the birth of a nation.
Combining aspects of Charleston's famous ghost stories with the lesser known haunted tales of the Holy City, the Ghosts of Liberty Tour is a never before seen glimpse at the ghosts of Charleston who, while living, fought so valiantly to keep the city united.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for your guide
- Entry/Admission - Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
Stop by The Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, one of the most haunted buildings in Charleston. Since the late 1600s, the Exchange and Dungeon have existed in one form or another. Once a walled prison, it has been a haven for those seeking freedom as well as a dark and gruesome spot for prisoners caught on the wrong side of authority.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Waterfront, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return Detail :Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.