Charleston Harbor History Day-Time or Sunset Boat Cruise
During this scenic and relaxing 90 minute tour you will experience Charleston Harbor on the unique 80-foot Carolina Belle. Your professional licensed captain will narrate history, sights, and facts about the Charleston Harbor as you pass locations critical to United States history. Enjoy the beauty of the Charleston Harbor and learn its rich history while you are in town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Narrated Charleston Harbor History Cruise aboard the Carolina Belle
- Select from Morning, Afternoon, or Sunset Departure Times
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, Charleston, SC 29482-9748
While aboard the Carolina Belle your professional and licensed captain will narrate history, sights, and facts about the Charleston Harbor as you pass locations critical to United States history. You will get close-up views of the Holy City's most famous and charming sights such as Fort Sumter: One of Charleston's most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady," Confederate and Union army Forts Moultrie and Johnson, St. Michael’s Episcopal Church: A surviver of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target, Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance.
Pass By: Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Charleston, SC
You will also see the Cooper River Bridges, including the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world and connects downtown Charleston to Mount Pleasant. To add to this wonderful experience, don't be surprised if you see Dolphins skimming the surface of the water and pelicans diving for food.
Pass By: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
Battery and White Point Gardens
Departure Point :10 Wharfside St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a flat pier out to the boat and the boarding ramp is about 30 feet long. Travelers will board on the top deck and there are stairs to the lower level. Restrooms are located on the top deck.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Masks are required to be worn by staff and all guests when social distancing is not possible. All guests will have to sign off on a COVID questionnaire affirming that they have not had symptoms for the past 14 days. (This is a requirement by the City of Charleston).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.