Charleston Harbor Speed Boat Adventure Tour
Charleston's most exciting Speed Boat Adventure Tour! Experience the thrill of driving your own F13 speed boat during this 2-hour tour of the world-famous Charleston Harbor. See the city from a unique vantage point as your guide shares facts and stories about Charleston. This 13-mile guided tour hits all the best sights and attractions around. Follow your guide to top Charleston Harbor attractions such as the Battery, USS Yorktown, Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge, and more! Learn from your guide about these landmarks via the onboard communication system. Don't forget to take photos and look for local wildlife along the way. No boating experience is required, you will learn the basics of operating the speedboat from your guide before heading out on the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully Guided and Narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speedboat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Charleston, SC
Drive by Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge.
Pass By: South Carolina Aquarium, 100 Aquarium Wharf Charleston Harbor, Charleston, SC 29401-6300
Drive by the South Carolina Aquarium.
Pass By: Joe Riley Waterfront Park, Concord Street, Charleston, SC 29401-2129
Drive by Waterfront Park
Pass By: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
Drive by on the water.
Pass By: USS Yorktown CV-10, 40 Patriots Point Rd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, USA
Drive right by the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier.
Pass By: Patriots Point Links on Charleston Harbor, 1 Patriots Point Rd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-4378
Drive by Patriot Point Links on Charleston Harbor.
Departure Point :1: Ripley Light Marina, 56 Ashley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407, USA
2: Ripley Light Marina, 56 Ashley Point Dr, Charleston, SC 29407, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate.
- Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (227kgs)
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
- Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.