Charleston Harbor Stand up Paddleboard Tour
Come enjoy the sights of Charleston on our Harbor Tour. Charleston Paddleboard Co. offers a perfect blend of local knowledge and southern hospitality. Our personable, knowledgeable, and caring staff offers an inside look of being a true local of Charleston. We take you into the heart of the low country to view landscape and wildlife that is only possible from your Paddleboard.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Board rental, life jacket, leash, and any other SUP necessities.
- Small-group tour.
- Stunning 360 degree view
- Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, Castle Pickney
- Charleston Battery & Ravenel Bridge
- For Beginners or Advanced
What's excluded :
- During the tour with Charleston Paddleboard Company, you will see multiple highlights of Charleston with a stunning 360 degree view via stand up paddle. This 2 hour tour is a great bonding experience for families and groups, as well as locals and those who want to get more familiarized with Charleston & the surrounding environment, while getting an awesome workout!
Some sights you may see during this 2-hour tour include some of Charleston's most historical sites. Fort Sumter which is a sea fort known for 2 big battles of the American Civil War. Fort Moultrie and also Castle Pinckney that was part of a network of defensive positions in the harbor. You may also see Charleston Battery as well as the Ravenel Bridge which is a cable stayed bridge that expands over the cooper river in Charleston.
If you're looking for a good way to get connected to your body, as well as the city of Charleston, this experience is for you.
Departure Point :Charleston Paddleboard Co.Charleston Harbor (Charleston, SC) (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets. A lot of the locations depends on the Tide.) Feel free to contact supplier after purchase of tickets. Contact info in Voucher!
Departure Time :Time depend on Tide:
Please contact Supplier 843-452-4833 with time of departure!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.