Charleston Supernatural Guided Walking Tour
On this 90-minute tour, join a local author for a ghost walk starting at the Scottish cross center of the original peninsula. The Supernatural Charleston walking tour and Haunted Charleston book has been featured in Charleston City Paper, Charleston Magazine, Fodor's Traveler, Lonely Planet, Savannah Morning News, US News & World Report, and was ranked as a Best Ghost Tour Experience in North America in Coastal Living Magazine, Microsoft Network News, and Yahoo! News. This authentic tour offers a mesmerizing view of the Holy City's illustrious past and present spirits across a Revolutionary War battleground, slave uprising site, American Revolutionary and Confederate parade ground, native folklore setting, and a displaced cemetery . . . take notice, this supernatural tour is not for the faint of heart!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute walking tour
- Professional tour guide
- Historic Tour of Supernatural Charleston
- Entry/Admission - Walks In History
- Entry/Admission - Marion Square
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walks In History, Charleston, SC
Our accredited guide will meet you at the meeting point designated on your ticket to accompany you on your tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Marion Square, Charleston, SC
Our accredited guide will meet you at the 111 foot tall John C. Calhoun monument to accompany you on a 90 minute tour of historic grounds and buildings of national and local interest.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :329 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult (unless arranged prior by adult to bring child to drop off at tour meeting location and pick-up at specified location)
- This is a walking tour through historical grounds, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Tours run rain or shine. If supplier cancels due to inclement weather you will be offered a refund or can reschedule your tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are currently required. The schedule will be limited during pandemic while restrictions are in place. Please message us in advance if you would like us to accommodate a private tour if you are concerned about the safety of your family or guests, especially if they are at high risk.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.