Charlotte Comedy City Tour
Explore Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods on this 90-minute bus tour with a comedic spin. As you cruise through town, a guide provides humorous commentary on the sights, sounds, and history of the Queen City. The jokes you hear on the comedy bus are like the ones you hear in a comedy club. They can get pretty 'raw,' so bring your own beer or wine. Sit back and enjoy this hilarious, adult-oriented tour and experience all the excitement.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Funny Bus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Funny Bus, 301 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202-2536
This Charlotte comedy tour departs at FIRST WARD PARK (301 E 7th St) by the Google Building and the Rail Road stop. Cross Road is College and 7th and will begin in Uptown, where you'll board the open-air bus and meet your comedic guide.
Cruise along the streets to take in the sights and atmosphere as your guide humorously highlights the history, architecture, and entertainment of the city. As you travel through some of Charlotte's most interesting neighborhoods, including Uptown, Southend, Plaza Midwood, NoDa, and the Fourth Ward, listen to your guide's club-style jokes and commentary.
About halfway through, you'll stop for a quick break. Feel free to bring your own beer and wine on board to enhance your adults-only sightseeing experience.
Please note: Due to the mature nature of the jokes on the bus and the on-board alcohol, this tour is intended for adults only. Those under the age of 16 are not permitted, and absolutely no babies are allowed on the bus due to safety issues (there are no seat belts, and the bus cannot hold car seats or strollers). If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed to board and no refund will be issued.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Funny Bus, 301 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years; no one under the age of 16 will be permitted onto the bus
- Strollers and car seats cannot be accommodated, there aren't seat belts on the bus.
- If any tickets are purchased for children, they will not be allowed on board and no refund will be issued
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- All beer and wine must be sealed when boarding the bus; no open containers may leave the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with infant
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Our tours are currently running at 50% capacity - We are following the latest guidelines set forth by the State of North Carolina and have been Certified by the "Count on Me NC" program and featured in a film produced by the "Count on Me NC" for Public Education.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.