Charms of Old Delhi with its delicious food tasting on a Walking Tour
Experience authentic Delhi on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
You will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide, from one point of attraction to another, for approximately 2 KMs; listening to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history and fun facts to truly enrich the experience of exploring the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly and engaging storyteller who can speak English & Hindi
- Local tips and recommendations to navigate safely in the city
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mirza Ghalib Ki Haveli
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, 55 Jain Lal Mandir Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110002 India
Our tour start from Digambar Jain Lal Temple built for the Jain soldiers and Shiva Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, who is believed to be the first Yogi.
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
We will start our journey from Chandni Chowk and explore the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own. Area is a perfect example of religious harmony, since one can find, all religious houses in chandni chowk.
Pass By: Delhi Town Hall, Town Hall, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, 110006, India
Explore the Lord Shiva's Temple in “half male half female” form, Golden Mosque, and centuries old havelis/houses. Visit the Town Hall - one of the most beautiful gardens in the whole of Delhi and the Haveli of the greatest Urdu poet of all times
Pass By: Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib, Chandni Chowk Rd, New Delhi 110006 India
Visit Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib (Sikh Temple) - a symbol of defense for the freedom of religion, old famous shops, and a central baptist church.
Stop At: Mirza Ghalib Ki Haveli, Gali Qasim Jaan Ballimaran, New Delhi 110002 India
An old haveli where Mirza ghalib one of the most renowned poets of Indian history lived.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Our tour end at Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) - a place of worship built on a small hill, opposite the Red fort.
Departure Point :Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, Netaji Subhash Marg, Opposite Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Jama Masjid, Lal Qila, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, 110006, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.