Chauffeur Driven Sightseeing Tour St Andrews
Leaving Edinburgh we cross the Firth of Forth into the Great Kingdom of Fife. Keeping to the East Coast, and driving through some little fishing villages, we stop off at Lower Largo, the home town of Alexander Selkirk, who was thought to be the inspiration for the book Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
per adult from
900 to 1,700 hours
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Then it's on to St Andrews, the home of golf. St Andrews has more to offer then just golf but you can't visit St Andrews without seeing the famous old course where you can walk in the footsteps of the worlds greatest golfers. You can visit the Golf Museum, and then from there we will drive into the ancient town itself where you can have lunch then walk along one of Scotland's most stunning towns. You may want to visit the museum and Crawford Arts Centre. There are the ruins of the cathedral and the castle to enjoy together with their fascinating visitor centres, and much more besides, before sitting back in the comfort of the chauffeur driven car to return safely to your hotel.
Click here for more info on St Andrews.
Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre in the beautiful East Neuk of Fife opened its doors in December 2014. The distillery is situated between St. Andrews and Crail, close to the world famous Kingsbarns championship golf course. The historic and charming East Newhall Farm steadings were carefully restored and converted into a small distillery with exhibition, tasting rooms, shop and café.
In addition to regular daily distillery tours, further whisky tasting options are available in the café, shop or in a private room; with exclusive evening drinks receptions and dinner options available.
The café has a selection of locally sourced soups, scones, cakes, traybakes, sandwiches and toasties with a full range of coffees and loose leaf teas also available.
Note: Admission charges to visitor attractions are not included in the price of your tour. For more information on any of our tours, please click on the links above. If there is a specific tour you would like to take and you would prefer to make up your own Itinerary just let us know and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.
Departure Point :Edinburgh
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.