Chauffeur Service in Bucharest
For one day, rent the use of a private vehicle with a driver for a memorable trip to your choice of location in Romania. You will have maximum freedom to choose your itinerary and the landmarks you want to visit, the only limit is the amount of fuel. You do not have to worry about public transportation or driving on roads that sometimes can be tricky. You will save time by reaching your destination in the shortest time possible and you will receive a personalized service provided by an experienced and polite driver.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel (maximum 300km journey)
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking driver (with knowledge of Romanian sights and attractions)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation by car or minivan (depending on group size)
- Parking fees
What's excluded :
- Additional fuel (if exceeded 300km limit)
- Professional guide (on request only, extra cost approx. 75 Euros payable locally)
- Entrance fees
- You will be provided with a private car or minivan for the day (depending on the size of your group), fuel (enough for a maximum trip length of 300km) and a friendly, professional and experienced English speaking driver.
You will be picked up from the airport or hotel and your as the driver is knowledgeable about many of the sights as this is the perfect way to discover Romania! All you have to do is to specify where you want to go in Romania, which landmarks you wish to visit, how many persons you are and when you want to arrive!
Pricing is based on up to 3 people sharing a car with luggage, or between 3 and 8 people sharing a minivan with luggage
Some examples of locations you might choose to visit are:
• Tours to Transylvania, Moldova, Muntenia, Maramures, Dobrogea etc.
• Transfers to other major cities or airports (including to and from H. Coanda Airport)
• Tours of the great castles and fortresses such as: Bran Castle, Peles Castle, Rasnov Fortress, Viscri Village and its fortified Church, Hunyadi Castle etc.
• Tours to the Danube Delta and Black Sea Coast
• Bear or bird watching locations
• Tours for old train lovers (including steam train ride Mocanita)
• Winery visits (including but on request Cricova Wineries in Republic of Moldova)
Departure Point :
We offer pick-up from any hotel, hostel, guest house or apartment in Bucharest.
Departure Time :Flexible: please contact the local operator after booking to confirm your preferred time and pickup point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact local operator after booking to confirm your chosen destination(s) for your transfer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 2 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.