Chauffeured Tour to Caserta Royal Palace from Rome
Explore the magnificent Royal Palace of Caserta with this comfortable eight hours tour starting from your accommodation in Rome.
Built in 1750 by Charles of Bourbon, the Royal Palace of Caserta was conceived as the new center of the Reign of Naples.
You will have a few hours at your disposal to visit the enchanting "Italian Versailles" and its gardens and Royal apartments. The tickets are included in the price.
After the visit, your chauffeur will take you to the lovely Old Caserta, where you can have lunch in a traditional restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets to the Royal Palace of Caserta
- Entry/Admission - Reggia di Caserta
What's excluded :
- Guide can be booked upon request
- Extras and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reggia di Caserta, Viale Douhet Reggia 2/A, 81100, Caserta Italy
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a former royal residence, constructed by the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies as their main residence as kings of Naples. It is one of the largest palaces erected in Europe during the 18th century; in 1997, the palace was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. ; in terms of volume, the Royal Palace of Caserta is one of the largest royal residences in the world
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our customers at their place of stay in Rome. Please, provide your address when booking
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.