Experience the famous Dutch cheeses during the Cheese Tasting by Henri Willig. In the heart of Amsterdam next to Rembrandtplein, you will learn all about how those delicious Henri Willig cheeses are being made, why the Dutch are so into this dairy product and you get to taste 5 different types yourself including some matching beer and wine. Afterwards, you will receive a 10% discount voucher to spend in one of our shops and farms throughout the country.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Live guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Unlimited drinks and food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheese & More by Henri Willig - Tasting Room, Reguliersbreestraat 24, 1017 CN Amsterdam The Netherlands
You enter the shop next to the famous Tuschinski Theater, where you will be greated by our staff in traditional Dutch clothing. They will guide you to the tasting room.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Reguliersbreestraat 24, 1017 CN Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.