Chefchaouen: 1 day excursion from Casablanca
Explore the blue-painted city of Chefchaouen in the Rif Mountains of Morocco on a private trip from Casablanca. Take a walking tour of the "medina" (old town), filled with houses painted in blue and white, a tradition derived from Spanish settlers in medieval times. Absorb the Moorish and Spanish atmosphere, admire the casbah (fortress), the mosque and the main square from the 18th century, and enjoy free time to eat and shop in the souks.
per adult from
13 to 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Adventures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
The central square of Chefchaouen is full of inexpensive restaurants for lunch or dinner. It is a large place full of life. On this square are the kasbah (fortress) and the first mosque in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kasbah Museum, Medina Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
This majestic Kasbah was built in the 15th century, more precisely in the year 1471, by Rachid Ben Ali.
At that time, the attacks of the Christians were very repeated, to seize Morocco. This is why the resistance mobilized and Banu Rashid declared the Holy War; soon after, the same Banu family built this imposing Kasbah to protect the city. This Kasbah was made up of a mosque (Jama El Kebir) and various nearby dwellings, which were in turn surrounded and protected by a wall, thus forming the center of the town of Chefchaouen, which developed very rapidly.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chefchaouen Adventures, Place Mohamed V chefchaouen place Mohamed 6, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
A unique experience to discover the interiors of the blue pearl
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- Port De Casablanca Porte 3, Boulevard Al-Moqawama, Casablanca, Morocco
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.