Chefchaouen 3 Hours guided visit
The tour is about an introduction of the blue city, Discover the history of this small jowel in the heart of the rif mountains, and have the best experience with local eyes, The visit is about 3 Hours, is combined a walking tour in the blue city, free time to roam and to discover the city, and a cultural experience.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Medina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ras El Maa Waterfall, East outside of Chefchaouen medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Spanish Mosque, Chefchaouen 90001 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accomodation in Chefchaouen. Hotel, airbnb rentals, or appartement.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.