Chefchaouen day trip from Fez
Chefchaouen it's the perfect place to relax, wander, take photos and to visit one of the most beautiful town of Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Parking Fees
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Fee to enter the monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
In the morning the driver will come to pick you up from your accommodation in Fez and you will depart for the enchanting mountain village of Chefchaouen. After some stops in the way we will reach Chefchaouen, famed for its blue-painted walled medina, giving it the nickname of the ‘Blue Pearl'. Here you will have free time to explore on your own Chefchaouen, a small town with a stunning walled medina. Enjoy a walking tour through Chefchaouen’s cobbled medina, absorbing the Moorish and Spanish atmosphere. Admire the striking blue-and-white houses and visit the 18th-century kasbah, with its tower, garden, and museum. The main square is the heart of Chefchaouen and features a kasbah built in the 18th century, a central mosque, and cafés with authentic Moroccan menus.
The town itself is easy to explore. Although the old medina is small, and you’ll find souks offering an array of goods. In the afternoon we will take the way back to Fez. The driver will drop you off in your hotel/riad and this is the end of our services.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Fez or any other preferable place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.