Chefchaouen Guided Day Trip from Fez
Chefchaouen is a small town in the north eastern part of Rif mountains, full of both of charm and authenticity and away from the biggest touristic center!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The city is known as the blue city of the north since Its streets’ walls are an assortment of blue and white colour. Chefchaouen has always been a well-liked destination for tourists.The city was founded in 1741. In 1920 The Spanish ceased Chefchaouen to be part of Spanish Morocco. As far as this area’s handcraft is concerned, people wear all sorts of woven clothing. Besides the great variety of woven blankets.
Pick up from your hotel or riad in Fez in the morning and then it takes around 4 hours to get to Chefchaouen. During the drive, you will stop to witness a beautiful panoramic view of dam , then you can enjoy nice view of Rif Mountains on the road.
In Chefchaouen you will visit the Kasbah in the center of the town, built by Moulay Ismail of Meknes. Chefchaouen was once a fortress to fight against Europeans , it located in center of the old city of Chefchaouen.
Chefchaouen is known as the blue city of the north since Its streets’ walls are an assortment of blue and white colour.Chefchaouen has always been a well-liked destination for tourists.The city was founded in 1741.In 1920 The Spanish sized Chefchaouen to be part of Spanish Morocco.As far as this area’s handcraft is concerned. Continue on to Ras el maa, a source of water coming from the mountains before witnessing a panoramic view of Chefchaouen.
Conclude your tour back in Fez.
Your first stop by will be the Kasabah museum in the heart of the medina. The kasbah is a heavily restored walled castle that now embraces an appealing yard, a small Ethnographic Museum with some tempting views of old Chefchaouen, including the plaza and the kasbah.
The gallery guarantees true opportunities for local artists to display their work.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Fez
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.