Chefchaouen Private tour “Day trip from Tangier”
Discover Morocco's stunning blue city
Chefchaouen is situated in the heart of Morocco's Rif Mountains.
Chefchaouen (sometimes called Chaouen) is relaxed, with very affordable accommodations, and above all, quite stunning to look at. The streets and most of the buildings in the old part of town (Medina) are painted a most brilliant sky blue.
Chefchaouen offers its visitors the charm of a city which has preserved Arab Andalusian arts and traditions.
We can see a beautiful landscape on the road: Jbala Mountains, Berber villages, locals small markets situated in the road, Dams…
We can have a coffee break in the middle of the road.
In Chefchaouen, the streets and most of the buildings in the old part of town (medina) are painted a most brilliant sky blue. During the walking tour, we have the impression that nothing has changed in Chefchaouen for centuries. It's like a live museum or like seeing a documentary about Moroccan history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Medina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
Place Outa el Hammam
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kasbah Museum, Medina Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Place de France, Tanger, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger ville
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.