Chefchaouen Tour by Private vehicle up to 7 people from Fez
Our Driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08h00 AM to discover the famous ‘blue city’ of Morocco: Chefchaouen, the amazing town located in the North founded by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa.
If you are looking for a special experience, take this tour to Chefchaouen and wonder through the narrow streets lined with blue houses, you will feel like walking in the sky.
Chefchaouen is bounded by forests, the most fantastic valleys, picturesque peaks and gorges.
Upon arrival at the small city, learn about authentic local handicraft witch you cannot find in other cities, such as woven blankets, wool garments, and hats ornamented with glorious colored threads.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Medina
What's excluded :
- tips & food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Chefchaouen, or Chaouen, is a city in the Rif Mountains of northwest Morocco
You can also see the kasbah, a greatly restored walled fortress, that now has a beautiful garden, and the Grande Mosque, built in the fifteenth century by the son of the city’s founder, Ali ben Rachid as well as other amazing monuments.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Fes, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
pickup from your riad or your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.