Chelsea FC Stadium Tours and Museum
Our most popular tour that has been enjoyed by millions of sports fans from all over the world. Get closer than ever before with a behind-the-scenes stadium tour of Stamford Bridge, led by one of our award winning live guides. They'll give you insider knowledge, taking you to the most exclusive areas of the stadium including both the Home and Away Dressing Rooms, the Press Room, Players' Tunnel, Pitchside, the Shed End and much more. Interactive devices featuring exclusive videos and 360° footage will immerse you in the action and are available in 12 languages. The Stadium Tour departs regularly every day, lasts 60 minutes and, as with all our tour products, includes access to the Chelsea FC Museum.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Chelsea FC Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum, Stamford Bridge Fulham Road Stamford Bridge Stadium, London SW6 1HS England
Our award-winning guided tour of Chelsea FC will take you behind the scenes at Stamford Bridge, one of the biggest stadiums in London, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. Along the way you will visit various stands, the press room, home and away dressing rooms, the tunnel and dug-out areas, making perfect attraction for any sports fan.
We have added some brand-new elements to our stadium tours where supporters will be able to watch exclusive videos and 360° content along the route. We have also made the tour available in 12 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Thai, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Mandarin!
All tours last 60 minutes and include entry to the Museum, giving you the chance to see how Chelsea has evolved on and off the pitch over the years. We pride ourselves on having guides who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the club and we believe it’s their passion that makes our tours a truly memorable experience.
Departure Point :Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum, Stamford Bridge Fulham Road Stamford Bridge Stadium, London SW6 1HS England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Toilets in the Museum are closed. However, public toilets are available onsite outside of the Megastore.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.