Chengdu Highlights with Luodai Ancient Town Discovery
Visit the Chengdu must-see of Giant Panda Base and discover the culture of Luodai Ancient Town Hakka people in one day. Discover Chengdu highlights with a local expert English-speaking tour guide. This day tour will take you to see lovely furry Giant Pandas at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, walk around the streets in the Luodai Ancient Town, discover the history and culture of the world’s largest town of Hakka people, and admire the local craftwork of Shu Brocade with a history of over 2000 years.
See lovely and furry giant pandas at Chengdu Panda Base
Discover the Hakka people culture in Luodai Ancient Town
Admire local craftwork of Shu Brocade with a long history
Gain a great impression of Chengdu with an expert guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Luodai Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
Meet local guide from your Chengdu downtown hotel in the morning, aboard comfortable private vehicle to start the amazing Chengdu day trip. You will firstly head to visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, also known as Panda Base. An early start is recommended because the pandas are very active in the morning. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You might also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures of how these little pink mouse-size things grow to giant white and black chubby pandas. Enjoy your great time with Chinese national treasure here. Later enjoy a delicious lunch of Sichuan Cuisine in local restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Luodai Ancient Town, Ba Jiao Jing Street, Long Quan Yi Town, Chengdu China
Continue sightseeing to the Luodai Ancient Town, known as the world’s largest town of Hakka. In Luodai Ancient Town, there are more than 20,000 Hakka people settled, the buildings and the Hakka culture are well-preserved. Walking down the old streets in this town, you will feel immersed in Hakka culture. Follow your guide to stroll along the lanes, admire the architectural style, and learn local lifestyle and culture. Then you will have a chance to admire the local craftwork of Shu Brocade with a history of over 2000 years. Afterwards, return to your hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu downtown hotels within the 3rd ring road, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide your hotel information while booking. Please call 24hrs in advance to confirm hotel pick up details.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.