Chenonceau Castle: Private Guided Walking Tour
Enjoy a walking tour of Chenonceau Castle with a local guide who will tailor the excursion to your tastes and introduce you to the castle’s beautiful places. Start at the entrance of the castle and then head to the charming gardens full of flowers.
Chenonceau castle has been classified a “Historic Monument” by the French Ministry of Culture and has been home to famous queens as Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medicis. Discover its original design and architecture and immerse yourself in the medieval period during this informative tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop - Food and drinks - Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Admire the interior and exterior of the Chenonceau Castle and its charming gardens full of flowers
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Château de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.