Chernobyl and Pripyat Private Helicopter Guided Tour from Kyiv
Don’t miss a one-of-a-king experience of flying above notorious Chernobyl Exclusion Zone on a private helicopter tour. It is an excellent opportunity to see abandoned cities of Pripyat and Chernobyl from the bird’s eye view. This experience is totally safe and guarantees you plenty of unforgettable impressions. One of the main advantage of the tour is that you’ll be accompanied by an expert private guide, who will enlighten you of the tragic events of Chernobyl catastrophe, which happened in 1986.
The tour starts with the hotel pick-up and ends with hotel drop off for your maximum comfort. There are two options of the tour, depending on the duration. You will make stunning aerial pictures of desolated Exclusion Zone, Duga Radar and Amusement Park in Pripyat. Book Chernobyl and Pripyat Helicopter tour now and get ready for a lifetime experience you will always remember!
per adult from
96 to 108 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private expert local guide
- 96 or 108-minute private helicopter flight (based on the selected option)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duga Radar Russian Woodpecker, Chernobyl Ukraine
Take a look at the noticeable Soviet over-the-horizon (OTH) radar system. It is a vivid reminder of the Cold War period.
Pass By: Pripyat Amusement Park, Naberezhnaya Street, Pripyat 07270 Ukraine
As you fly over abandoned city of Pripyat, your guide will show you a famous Ferris wheel in an Amusement Park of Pripyat and other must-see sight of the ghost-town.
Pass By: Reactor No 4, Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Chernobyl Ukraine
Learn striking facts about the biggest nuclear disaster in the world, while you observe a defensive construction of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment in Kyiv.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 96-minute helicopter tour 8/15/2019 - 10/24/2021
108-minute helicopter tour 8/15/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.