CHESTER: Lake District Adventure - Sightseeing Day Trip Tour
Sightseeing Tours the way they should be. Fully narrated and escorted by driver guides who love their jobs almost as much as you will love your day with them.
Our Lake District tour will take you to places not normally visited by the casual tourist, showing you the true essence of why this part of the country is so spectacular..
Fun and laughter all the way, all day.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Sightseeing tour
- Certified English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ambleside Waterhead
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake District National Park, Oxenholme Road Murley Moss, Kendal LA9 4LF England
Transfer to the largest National Park in the UK.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Castlerigg Stone Circle, Castle Lane Underskiddaw, Keswick CA12 4RN England
Explore this medieval Neolithic mystery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Grasmere Gingerbread Shop, Church Cottage, Grasmere LA22 9SW England
No journey is complete without tasting Sara Nelson's invention.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Little Langdale Valley, Little Langdale England
A scenic drive into the mountains "BusyBus Style".
Stop At: Blea Tarn, Little Langdale England
The famous BusyBus Hike!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ambleside Waterhead, Cumbria La22 0Er, Ambleside England
Enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Windermere
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lake Windermere, Windermere England
The largest Lake in the Lake District
Departure Point :Chester Station, Station, City Rd, Chester CH1 3NS, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- TravSafe PPE packs available
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.