Chianti Dreaming: Private Boutique Winery and Hilltop Village Tour
Have a slow and fascinating Chianti Experience! Discover in total comfort all the charm of the most beautiful countryside in the world and experience its culture, history and traditions, walking along the ancient streets of a picturesque Medieval village. Savor the best local flavors through a scrumptious wine tasting in an enchanting winery, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- Delicious tasting of three excellent wines and typical products, in a small-scale production winery.
- Stop in Greve in Chianti and in a second winery (wine tasting with 4 wines) if option selected
What's excluded :
- Guide Service
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via delle Volte, Castellina In Chianti Italy
Meet your driver at your hotel and get ready for the discovery of the Chianti Classico region, one of the most celebrated and fascinating wine areas in the world!.
Moving along the sinuous Chianti roads, you will reach Castellina, a delightful hilltop village of Etruscan origin,among the most lively and charming of the whole region. Here, walking through the suggestive covered street named “Via delle Volte”, you will completely immerse yourself in the timeless atmosphere
of the Medieval center
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rocca di Castellina, Piazza del Comune 19, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
You can admire the massive “Rocca” (fortress), the picturesque houses and squares and browse among the typical shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Left Castellina, you will reach then a typical small-scale production winery, wonderfully embraced by
vineyards, which stands out for the excellent quality of its wines and for its privileged and stunning location. Here, surrounded by the gorgeous Chianti landscape, you will discover some of the secrets of the winemaking, meeting the passionate owners of this cool wine-production reality.
You will visit the cellars and enjoying a delicious tasting of three different wines and local products, before to return to Florence.
An unforgettable and authentic Chianti experience!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Enriched your experience with the additional stop to Greve in Chianti, birthplace of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano, and a second winery for a wine tasting, if option selected
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotel in Florence if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If it is more than 37,5 °C, they can not do the Tour. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted to maintain the distance of 1 mt. One person per family group has to register at cellars and restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.