Chianti, Siena, Monteriggioni, San Gimignano
A tour in the beautiful and charming Chianti Hills, city of Siena,Monteriggioni & San Gimignano and making a real dive in to the Middle Ages; walking through its squares, streets and alleys, will be like reliving that historical atmosphere practically unchanged since Medieval Times, preserving the original urban look
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Chianti is one of our favourite excursions and very popular with our clients. We will take you into the very heart of Tuscany. You will drive through the soft round hillsides that change color every season of the year offering always its very best to its visitors.
The air captures the rich aromas of the cypress tress, olive groves and of course the worldfamous vinyards!! Few have resisted its charme and many foreigners have choosen this magical countryside for their vacations ( the British prime ministerTony Blair) or their home(the pop star Sting) .
The wine making area is divided into specific zones.the most known,among many,are the Chianti Classico with Gallo Nero (Black Rooster) label and Chianti Putto (Putto) label.
The day would not be complete without a visit to some of the best Wineries for wine tasting. You will live the experience of sipping these superbe wines where they are made and explore the wineries'beautiful building and surrounding.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Siena and the Palio Along with its distinctive striped cathedral, Siena is famous for the Palio, a summer celebration that has been a tradition here since the Middle Ages and is one of the most exciting events you can witness anywhere! Held twice each summer (July 2 and August 16), the Palio begins with a colorful medieval procession that culminates in a wild horse race around the Piazza del Campo. There are almost no rules, so anything goes. It’s even possible for a riderless horse to win; in fact, it’s considered good luck! The Palio has been going on for more than 800 years. Riders from each of the city’s neighborhoods, called “contrade,” dress up in medieval costumes for the competition. There are 17 contrade, each with an animal as its symbol. The “Palio” is an embroidered banner that is the prize for winning the race. And if you see any grown-ups wearing or sucking on baby pacifiers, it just means they belong to the contrada that won! Even if you don’t visit during the Palio, Siena is a great city to explore. Il Campo is a top spot for people-watching, and you can climb the Torre del Mangia, the tall bell tower of the Palazzo Publico. If you are there when they ring the bells, you will never forget it!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
Monteriggioni is a tourist destination included in the route of the Via Francigena which is part of the Cultural Routes. A few minutes are all it takes to get around Monteriggioni; the village is small and with few roads. The impression that remains in the memory, however, lasts forever. One realizes that he has discovered a magical place, almost like an enchanted castle like those known in fairy tales, as children. Arriving at the village in the evening, when the outer walls are illuminated by yellow lights, Monteriggioni seems almost a mirage in the Tuscan hills: the walls and the 14 suggestive towers, they tighten it like an embrace. They are still intact, just like when they were built in the Middle Ages to defend and protect the locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
Probably the most famous small town in Italy, there are few places that evoke, with as much power, the atmosphere of mediaeval Tuscany. San Gimignano dominates the sorrounding area (Val d'Elsa) with its breathtaking skyline bristling with towers. Only fifteen of the original seventy-two towers survive today. These towers represented weath and influence more than security and defence: the higher the tower the richer the family. To complete your experience in this town , remind your driver to take you to taste the well known white wine of this town: Vernaccia di San Gimignano. A breathtaking experience of a different kind!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up in any hotel in Florence. Please inform us about the exact hotel location for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- in più abbiamo termometro controlla temperatura prima di salire a bordo.non possiamo portare più di 4 persone se non sono nucleo familiare e 6 se sono dello stesso nucleo Familiare
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.