Chianti: Spend a relaxing afternoon with tour from florence
Chainti is one of the most beautiful rural tourist attraction in all of Europe and Italy. So spend a relaxing tour at this green country side and taste a variety of local wine made from family run wineries.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- taste a number of wine from different Wineries
- Learn wine making secrets found here only
- Explore the medieval Villages of Greve and Castellina
- Very comfortable round trip transport
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
One of the most fascinating are in Tuscany.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Through this relaxing journey through the green countryside you reach a family run Winery.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Giovanni Amendola, 32, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.