Chianti Vineyards Tours in Private Luxury Van from Florence
• During the 8-hour guided tour you'll have the opportunity to visit some of the most famous vineyards, see their wine cellars and taste excellent wines.
• Visit small villages such as Greve, Castellina and Radda in Chianti and ancient castles, hidden among green hills and surrounded by vineyards and olive groves.
• This tour is a perfect combination of culinary delights, arts and culture. This private tour can be customized from locations you visit to the starting time of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private luxury minivanand a expert English speaking driver
- Fresh bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi on board (on request at reservation)
- French, Spanish or Portuguese speaking driver upon request
What's excluded :
- Lunch (from 25€ to 50€ per person)
- Wine tastings (from 10€ to 25€ per person)
- Entry/Admission - Brogioni S.A.S. Di Brogioni Andrea
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Casanova
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
A nice stop in the small town of Greve in Chianti located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine area, and home of the famous navigator Giovanni da Verrazzano.
A little of our time is certainly due to the ancient Falorni butcher shop where we could taste some snacks of the fabulous local cold cuts and cheeses
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Greve in Chianti Italy
Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, Montefioralle is truly a pearl of Tuscany, (to miss it would be a sin) with its 79 inhabitants is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
A nice stop for stroll and some photos in the narrow stone streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brogioni S.A.S. Di Brogioni Andrea, Via Virginio, 344, 50025 Montespertoli FI, Italy
Here we are at our first wine tasting! Guests of a small producer of high quality wines !! here the production is completely manual since the harvest of the grapes, the Chianti Classico is produced in organic cetified manor! In short, high level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panzano in Chianti, Panzano in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
The picturesque Panzano! Also here we must to stop, a few steps to reach the medieval tower of the 11th century, enclosed by the fortification, it seems to return to the past of the Middle Ages..
Some pictures of the fantastic valley, which facing south, is the cradle of hundreds of plots of land planted with Sangiovese vines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Localita Sant'Agnese N. 20, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
One of the last stop.
Now is the time for the fantastic lunch and tasting with an explanation of the wines.
A farm with completely organic production, 0 km products, animals, vineyards and olive trees everywhere !!
During the lunch we will taste dishes prepared with balsamic vinegar we will taste Extra Vergine olive oil white wines, dessert wines the superb Chianti Classico and the new trends of the Super Tuscan wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotel or apartment in Florence downtown.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.